If you chose to have your key mailed to you when you signed up, it should arrive in about a week. If you haven't received your key yet, please fill out this form and a member of our customer service team will reach out to you regarding shipping status of your key.
If you chose to pickup your key instead when you signed up, you can get yours at one of our key dispensers, which can be found at select stations. To find a station with a key dispenser, go to the System Map and look for the black key icon.
Be sure to write down the key dispensing number given to you upon sign up, and enter it when prompted on the kiosk screen.
Alternatively, you can use the app to unlock bicycles. To get a ride code using the app, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Blue Bikes station you'd like to use and tap the station icon in the map
- Pick out your bike at the station
- Select "Unlock a bike" and a 5-digit ride code will appear on the screen
- Type the 5-digit ride code into any dock with an available bike within 30 seconds to unlock your bike
- When the light on the dock turns green, lift the bike by the seat to unlock it
- Enjoy your ride!