You can purchase a 24-Hour or 72-Hour Pass at any Blue Bikes kiosk (found at the end of each Blue Bikes station). See the System Map to find a station near you.
If you do not have access to the app, you can get a pass from the kiosk:
- Push the button on the kiosk to wake up the screen
- Press the "Rent a bike" button on the screen
- Insert your credit or debit card*
- Choose how many bikes you'd like – up to 2
- Select "Single Trip" or "Explorer Pass"
- Print your ride code, or buy a bike key for $3 at a station with a key dispenser
- Pick out your bike(s) – skip any docks with a red light
- Type your ride code into the keypad on the bike dock(s) within 5 minutes, or use your key to unlock a bike
- When the light on the dock turns green, lift the bike by the seat and pull it away from the dock